My First Blog 💚 Day One



My First Blog - Day One







Hello, beautiful souls! Welcome to Dear Vibs.


If you're reading this, you've just stepped into my little corner of the internet, and I couldn't be more excited to have you here. This is my Day One. My first blog. My first attempt at putting my story into words.


Who am I?

I'm just a girl from Rajasthan who's now navigating life in the glittering city of Dubai, UAE. If you'd told me a few years ago that I'd be here, living this life, I probably wouldn't have believed you. But here I am figuring it out, one day at a time.


The Journey

Rajasthan will always be home. The colors, the festivals, the warmth of family gatherings it's all woven into who I am. That vibrant sari you see in my photos? That's me celebrating life the way I grew up, surrounded by tradition and joy.

But life had other plans. After marriage, I found myself in Dubai a city of dreams, skyscrapers, and endless possibilities. It's been a beautiful chaos of discovering myself all over again. Some days I'm the girl in a beanie exploring new cafes. Other days I'm at the beach, feeling the sand between my toes and wondering how I got so lucky.





What is Dear Vibs?





This blog is my journey. My lifestyle. My everyday experiences. It's about the little moments that make life beautiful whether that's visiting the stunning Hawa Mahal back home, trying new fashion styles, or simply enjoying a quiet evening with a rose in hand.

I'm not here to pretend I have it all figured out. I'm here to share the real, messy, beautiful process of becoming who I'm meant to be. Post-marriage life, adapting to a new country, finding my style, my voice, my vibe it's all part of the story. ❤






What You'll Find Here


Expect a mix of everything that makes me, me:


  • Lifestyle moments from Dubai and beyond
  • Fashion experiments (because why not?)
  • Cultural connections between my Rajasthani roots and my new home
  • Real talk about life, growth, and self-discovery
  • Travel snippets and everyday adventures



Why "Dear Vibs"?

Because this is a love letter to life, to vibes, to all the versions of myself I'm still discovering. Every post will be a conversation like we're sitting together over chai 🍵,sharing stories.



Let's Connect

I'd love to hear from you! What brings you here? What's your story? Drop a comment, send me a message, or just stick around and see where this journey takes us.

Thank you for being here on Day One. Here's to many more stories, many more vibes, and a whole lot of authenticity.❤👀






 

Comments